Monday 30 April 2012

Oh, all right then.


I don't like being told what to do much, especially by an illuminated sign in Bournmouth airport. It rather reminds me of that bit in Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy when our heroes discover a plane full of people in suspended animation who are woken every 40 million years or so . . .'return to you seats, coffee and biscuits will be served, return to your seats . . .aaaahhhhhh!!!!!
RELAX, EAT and SHOP.
Suppose I'd rather get very tense, abstain from food and save money? Its my choice.
Perhaps if you are seen not to be doing at least one of these things they will call security, and make you wait outside in the rain. I did drink a paper cup of hot chocolate - which incidentally was made by Eddy Grant - didn't know he lived in Bournemouth. Then I looked at sunglasses until a shop assistant came and told me I looked nice in a pair which made me look like a deranged fly. I didn't relax as I had to keep looking at the board in case it said, 'put that f-ing sandwich down, and run very fast to gate seven.'

No comments:

Post a Comment