Sunday 6 October 2024

Out with the old...

In with the new.

My adorable brother made me a website a few years back which - partly as my computer skills are rather . . . limited - I couldn't really figure out how to update properly, so it languished in a lonely corner of the internet while I concentrated on writing, moving house, painting, building etc... Now, since the audiobook of Londonia is finished everything needs a relaunch, especially the website. Thanks to him it's still out there, in fact it's the first thing to appear when googling me. Mark (other arf)  has applied himself to making a new one, and, having mastered all aspects of audiobook recording, he's finding it relatively easy to put together. 

It's a great opportunity to go through all my stuff, find all the associated artwork, and make up new pictures/synopsis, etc, where required. So, starting with missing artwork, here is a pen and ink of my  ornate sofa whose life spans the decades, starting within the gentile atmosphere of an 18th century French chateau, to crazed parties of a rock and roll star in the 1970s, through into imagined futures set in California, a Norway island and finally a very distant future Hampstead Heath (London). 

Novel: The Couch. 

New website coming end October 24. Londonia, the audiobook, final tweaks and launching soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment