Thursday 6 February 2014

Clothes logo meeting.


OK, what can we put on this one . . . I know, drop the dictionary and wherever it falls open at, we'll use the first word, third line down, left hand side. Go.
Lawnmower . . . mm, perhaps not.
Try again: Long intestine. Nope.
Oh, let me try . . . skunk.
My turn: sock-stretcher.
You're not doing it right. Drop it higher, off the top of that filing cabinet. OK.
Scrotum.
Eccles cake.
Transvestite.
Culvert.
Minnow.
Wart.
Bastard.
Marsh warbler.
Wardrobe.
Taxidermy.
Scrag end of lamb.
Flying buttress.
Narcissist.
Flange.
Look it's five o'clock. The next three things and that's it.
OK.
Joy ride. Victorian. Times.
Silence.
That's rubbish.
I know, but I need to get to the shops . . . anyway Victorian times – that's alright . . .
Yeah, but, Joy ride?
Footsteps.
Did you turn the coffee machine off?
Yep.




No comments:

Post a Comment